Thursday, January 5, 2012

MY DREAM GIRL IN CHAINS....




A dream you dream alone is only a dream
A dream you dream together is reality...








On a lukewarm windswept midnight I saw my dream girl

We were seated in a cozy study room with plenty of books

We were lettering stories & sipping tea from same cup

Cracking jokes, chatting & chuckling with petty fights

Her amiable eyes profoundly gazing at me, she pinched me

I chased her round & round the table, oh! It was so fun

My fingertips touched her spongy floral fingers

Pure passion sprung in my skin for my pretty Lady

I lost my control by her magnetic glistening eyes

She captivated me like an iron pin, I drew closer to her

She blushed turning scarlet, with her eyes drooping down

I pressed my lips on her blushing lips with a deep French kiss

Unexpectedly we heard a boisterous roaring thud

She pulled herself from my sizzling arms & ran away…

Her father treaded in &threatened me never to meet her

The unchanged old story ‘the path of true love never did run smooth

'Being a 21st century cool person I enjoy changes

I reacted to it with poise “I will never give up

My heart as an autumn tree, I waited & waited for my girl

Separation between lovers serves the point of chastening

Enriching my love to the echelon of selflessness

I gallantly went to her abode, her Dictator Dad seated in front

Seeing me he frowned with a balloon face & yelled

How dare you come here,

she doesn’t want to see you."

I sadly spoke, “My pretty lady will never say that,

She is your daughter but today my life & light

I can hear her heart & see her mind better than you.”

Searching for her in her house my eyes drenched with ache

To find my dream girl in chains looked so pale &pathetic

When it is the Mighty God who connects lovers?

I speculate why the sadist Man disconnect them?

Her dad hurried in with his accustomed deafening voice

My poor kid torn between the love for a father & a lover,

She entreated “Iam pleased to pass away in chains

If not permitted to meet my perfect devoted soul mate.”

I requested to her dad , “Put me in chains along with my buddy

Jointly let us share the chains of pain ceaselessly.”

I kissed the dewdrops declining from her chained superb eyes

To set it free from worldly fears to flutter soaring eternally

In to that heavenly ecstasy of dreams together forever....











No comments:

Post a Comment