Saturday, July 3, 2010

ENJOY THE TRUE LOVE!

If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things that are missing …if you don’t have love in your life , no matter what else there is , it’s not enough … there are many mediocre things in life, love shouldn’t be one of them………


Just a call I will surly come
For much soft spot is there for you
Will yell & tell the world I love you
I adore you more than anything
But nowadays life is filled with dimness
Weeps &waste away all night sleepless
As you have left me unaccompanied hopeless
You’re my reverie, light &life
Don’t trash a life who is so frank to you
Will have to repent it today or tomorrow
For the world doesn’t end in a day
Life & true love are the things you can’t buy with cash
Enjoy the true love; take care of it with commitment
It is an expensive endowment only from God
After all it is your life, of course yours! My Dream girl
Fill it up with infinite obligation &devotion
For today the scarcest thing to discover is true love on this earth
When you find it treasure it with all your spirit on no account to part
Once a Man asked a fallen ROSE, “Don’t you get hurt when you’re plucked?”
The ROSE replied, “No! I forget my pain thinking that I am the reason for someone’s smile.”

No comments:

Post a Comment