Monday, August 2, 2010

MY ENDLESS SEARCH………..

Everyman’s life is a fairytale written by God’s finger

We are the miracle of miracle the great inscrutable mystery of God

As long as you live keep learning how to live.........................



My endless search in a Nation is equality & integrity


My endless search in a Politician is ability & honesty
My endless search in a Worker is duty & dignity
My endless search in a Poor is basic necessity& parity
My endless search in a Character is morality& simplicity
My endless search in a Mind is serenity& purity
My endless search in a Heart is generosity& pity
My endless search in a Human is responsibility & humanity
My endless search in a Religion is peace & unity
My endless search in Nature is tranquility&beauty
My endless search in Manmade laws is liberty &sovereignty
My endless search in Every fellow being in this world is fraternity
My endless search in a Friendship is eternity &caring amity
My endless search in God is human entity& divinity
My endless search in my Writing is life’s reality &novelty
My endless search in my Mom &Momma is compassionate deity
My endless search in my Dream girl is endless love,loyalty &fidelity
My endless search in my Life is love, truth, knowledge &sincerity

The poetry of earth is never dead
The poetry of earth is ceasing never
So is my endless search which will never stop............
The world is my country all mankind are brethren except one & to do good is my religion!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment