Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MY LONELY SOUL AWAITS FOR YOU…

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you... They are not perfect but are always perfect for you...Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage ...All love is sweet, given or returned.

Somewhere you wrote I am your first & last love
I am yours from the day I was born& waited so long
At last! You are mine forever too my lovely dream flower
Cause to me something never change even after I die too
When it is my endless obsessive flare-up love for you
To give you up is to give up God & me
Oh! My Romantic heart heaves now for I don’t see or hear you
I can find you in my mind & here you dwell as my Dream Deity
Do we glimpse God yet we worship &wait for Him with all our faith
So is my true love for you my only lifetime soul mate
Your beautiful mind is much like sheltering supporting tree
Ever giving a calming comfort, succor & shade for me
Your beautiful heart is where the Goddess of love resides
That can lead me forward to glorious heights tomorrow
Your beautiful smile lighting my soul & life like the moon at night
Illuminating & giving company to a solitary adult child like me
God only knows what time will do upon us
My lonely Soul awaits for you to return to my life that is only yours
Time runs so swiftly like a sprinter & will not wait for anyone
Come! Let us share every split second together as we live a life
Where your & my dreams blooms into myriad dreamy fragrant flowers
To spread blissful beauty & emitting sweet-smelling scent all over…

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach...A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you my Dream girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment