Thursday, January 5, 2012

My love came to you…


Love poems
                   My love came to you banging at your door step several times
My love came to you singing songs softly to your ears as a passionate lover
My love came to you as blood red roses many a time to present it to you
My love came to you as emails, sms and letters to tell my profound feelings for you
My love came to you to hold your hands eternally in lavender dream garden
My love came to you as a throbbing heart to confess silently it is beating for you
My love came to you as an intoxicating smile to express how much I need you
My love came to you as outpouring gifts to say how much important and precious you are
My love came to you as the shining sun sending light reminding of my endless love
My love came to you as a flowing river ever flowing on the earth for you
My love came to you as raindrops ever drizzly from the sky to bring rainbow to you
My love came to you as sweet as a strawberry ever spreading sweetness to you
My love came to you as bitter as a gooseberry at times to hark back my growing liking for you
My love came to you as my bright eyes to communicate my inner mind to you
My love came to you as a twinkling star ever waiting in the sky for you
My love came to you as a lover player romancing with you on dear momma’s mobile
My love came to you as a glowing moonlight to ever accompany your solitary shadow
My love came to you as humble as water so filled with humility to inform I can never let go you
Still, why my soul mate you act so deaf, mute, blind and solid
To a craving heart that thinks of you all day and night
Sometimes I wonder are you a fool trying to lose me born for you to crown you in a kingdom of love
Sometimes my single soul consoles me by cheering my blizzard mind that you are only mine...
Dedicated to my one &only Dreamgirl* with love

No comments:

Post a Comment