Thursday, January 5, 2012

My love ever for you ....




My love blooms every dawn like the blossoming fresh Flowers spreading fragrance ever for you
My love arises every morning like the Sun shining in the day diligently ever for you
My love showers every year like the Rain cooling in the monsoon ever for you
My love flutters every second like the Butterflies sucking the nectar beautify the flower ever for you
My love soars every hour like the Birds soaring in the vast sky ever for you
My love sings every time like the soothing honey voiced Nightingale calling ever for you
My love dances every moment like the Peacock spreading its colourful feathers in rainever for you
My love cries everyday like the newborn Babe grasping for air coming to the world ever for you
My love flies every time like the Plane majestically landing ever for you
My love grows every jiffy like the Weed spreading everywhere to be ever for you
My love flows every day like a Boat filled with sweet dreams ever for you
My love travels every time like the Train stopping at different station searching ever for you
My love verses every week like the ravishing deep romantic Poem writing ever for you
My love glows everyday like the Moon beautifully brightening the dusky night ever for you
My love rings every second like the Mobile calling you ever for you
My love E-mails everyday like the Computer to let you know I am ever for you
My love moves restless forever like the Sea kissing ardently the shore ever for you
My love recedes like the Tsunami at times to return with filled force ever for you.................... 

Dedicated to my one & only Dreamgirl* with love












No comments:

Post a Comment