Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why you killed my dreams?? Oh! My dream girl...



Why you killed my dreams by your icy ways of cold arrogance?
Why you killed my dreams by your hating hurting ways of ego countenance?
Why you killed my dreams by plucking my heart blooming with red roses you loved?
Why you killed my dreams by jilting my depth of sweet feeling I have for you?
Why you killed my dreams by sullying the bubbly spirit of verve in me?
Why you killed my dreams by killing my glorious years of gorgeous fantasies?
Why you killed my dreams by murdering my strong faith in true love?
Why you killed my dreams by cutting my optimistic light of hope?
Why you killed my dreams by butchering my fragrant blossoming believe in life?
Why you killed my dreams by bombing the peace of my innocent carefree mind?
Why you killed my dreams by smashing my springing talents and thinking abilities?
Why you killed my dreams by darkening my lonely soul that craves for you every time?
Why you killed my dreams by burning my inner joy and blissful moments of lovely thoughts?
Why you killed my dreams by changing the good me into insane me with vengeance?
Why you killed my dreams by making me realize love is the most difficult thing?
Why you killed my dreams by pushing me in an ocean of piercing burning nails?
Why you killed my dreams by playing with a life that loved you beyond imagination?
Why you killed my dreams by punishing me through the toughest exam of love?
Why you killed my dreams by objecting my entry into heavenly nectar of marriage?
Why you killed my dreams by wearing mask of a terrible pretty who ruined a passionate dreamer?
Why you killed my dreams when you made me know what is true love by making me a romantic poet?
Why you killed my dreams when you came as my passionate twin flame screwing my cool mind?
Why you killed my dreams when you know you are my only love and all of mine is yours?
Why you killed my dreams when our eyes met silently smiled sweetly entering a paradise of courtship?
Why you killed my dreams when our souls melted, hugged and kissed in dream inseparable?
Why you killed my dreams when I wished to hold your hands for eternity in lovely lavender garden?
Why you killed my dreams when life is a beautiful journey with love and dream?
Why you killed my dreams when you know to let you go is tough as you are my life?
Why you killed my dreams when you know you are the most precious next to my adored two moms?
Why you killed my dreams when my heart knows the truth you loved me more than anyone?
Why you killed my dreams forgetting to wish me when I remembered to wish you?
Why you killed my dreams please make me conscious where did I go off beam?
Why you killed my dreams what pleasure you derive by ignoring and deceiving a sincere lover?
Why you killed my dreams still my heartfelt love rains ever for you?
Why you killed my dreams still I am not blaming my honey, it’s all your foolish fears?
Why you killed my dreams yet in history pages I will be a winner in the eyes of destiny and God?
Why you killed my dreams yet you will be my twin soul whom I will be waiting for infinity?
If ever a true tear comes to your pretty eyes when you think of me
My sweet dream girl just ask yourself for God’s sake
What did you in due course gain by devastating a poor single soul?  
To whom you are the most beautiful world of dazzling dreams and hopes!!


3 comments:

  1. Fantabulous......awesome posting...I love it..what more should I say..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous...awesome posting...I love those lines...beautiful...what more I should I say..my dear friend..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear Nisha for ur comment i liked the word fantabulous..do plz give ur more lovely commments..GOD LOVE U dear friend

    ReplyDelete