Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be ever my valentine♥♥♥

♥Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!  I've fallen in love many times... always with you.If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time,
 destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.♥


On the day you were born angels whispered to me through air
Somewhere a girl was waiting for me so I ran and hid from all
I vowed to be true and pure to her for she is my twin soul
From then a seed of perpetual ardor got embed in my heart
Which sprout to a blooming tree with deep roots of soft spot
I have not kissed or touched anyone with passion yet
I have not sensed the physical union with any person yet
I have not shared my inner emotions with anyone yet
When I see her my heart beats faster yearning to be near her
When cool breeze blow on my skin it tickles me thirsting to touch her
When her eyes meet mine I go into a trance making me melt for her
All these years I searched for her now when I found her its death to lose her
I want to hold her in my arms firmly with an electrifying eternal kiss on her lips
True love is the reality born out of a beautiful dream to fill a magical bliss in life
Is this not devoted fondness at the peak of potent romance?
Enter my paradise of profound love and be ever my valentine my dream girl.

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.

Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.. on this Happy Love day Wishing a Bright Beautiful loving Happy Valentine's Day to all the true lovers of this beautiful world!!
* I dedicate this song to all true lovers with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment