Monday, April 2, 2012

YOU ARE THE ONE#




You are the one whom I been searching all my life and in every life
You are the one who burst open my cool mind springing with romance
You are one with your amorous flowery verses made me lovesick
You are the one who bloom in front of me arousing my sleeping senses
You are the one with your glossy zealous eyes spoke silently awakening my soul
You are the one with your magical magnetic charisma pulled me away from all
You are the one who added zest to my lonely life changing me a devoted lover
You are the one who made me sleepless longing an embracing kiss
You are the one who stole my heart from me becoming its reigning queen
You are the one who I need most in my journey to make me complete
You are the one who is answerable for the million miles between us
You are the one who can vanish these miles by holding my hands forever
You are the one my dream girl my most dazzling dream in every birth of mine
You are the one who can bestow life to all my reveries making it a lovely reality..
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. a lot of thanks to the best poet Kailash Sharmaji for ur inspiration & support ,ur comment has given me more boost to write & i feel happy that u have read my poem inspite of being very busy,iam trying my best to write in hindi for that plz bless me..thanks again..God love u

      Delete