Thursday, July 12, 2012

I HAVE MILES AND MILES OF TRUST ON YOU>>>





                                                   Let the entire universe dump me I care not
But if you desert me I live not
Even if time makes us drift apart we will never part
Life will unite us bonding our smitten twin souls
For every rhythm of life dances to the tune of love
For every pulse of soul sings to the music of love
You are trying to wear a mask of hauteur
By hiding your tender heart of pure bullion
Every time I look up and wonder with a sigh
Why you got to veil your true sweet self when it best suits you?
I have miles and miles of trust on you my willowy dream girl
For you are my soul mate who can never swindle me
Everything that we do we do it for each other
At last to be together to love more and more and more..






6 comments:

  1. thankz alotz Green speck..God<3U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these lines Adhi,
    For every rhythm of life dances to the tune of love
    For every pulse of soul sings to the music of love

    Beautiful... keep writing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest Ramya my sincere thanks to u for giving me alot of support to me like a loving sister,the lines that u mentioned came from the depth of my heart & to know u loved it i felt so happy.sometimes in deep pain we write the best lines.God Bless u & ur family.GOD<3u

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful poem.....
    deeply touched!!

    anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Anu really thanks for going through my poem which poured out frm my loving heart,where today i stand in a confusion when the question of trust comes...God Love U

    ReplyDelete