Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Life is Truly Empty( )


Its funny how I am good at giving advice to others but when it comes to helping myself  I don't know what to do..Sometimes the right person for you was there all along, you just didn't see it because the wrong one was blocking the sightsometimes the very thing you are looking for is the one thing you can't see... Now that I have loved you so purely and deeply I have realized how lonely I really am...Without you where do I go, loneliness up ahead,emptiness behind.


The Sky is crying heavily
The red rose is withering awfully
My Heart is bleeding dreadfully
My Mind is weeping edgily
My Soul is dying sulkily
My Life is truly empty
To discover you leave me so lonely
Look up my dream girl with clear vista
At the immeasurable firmament
If you observe the stars blinking
If you see the sun rising
If you glimpse the moon glowing
If you notice the clouds roving
So shall my love I will love you without end
 I have the entire world but without you its empty
"Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love.Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it"
our greatest pretences are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there...It is love that draws me again and again from the word emptiness...Life is like a flute it may have many holes and emptiness but if you work on it carefully, it can play Magical Melodies.



2 comments:

  1. "Its funny how I am good at giving advice to others but when it comes to helping myself I don't know what to do.." ---- Isn't that always the case?

    Interesting post. But you always do. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for taking time to read...waiting to hear more..GOD<3U

      Delete