Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why still I love you deeply with all your spite and cruelty?

 Your first love is always alive and lives all time in your heart.How much you try to forget,it never goes away from your heart. Do you know how it feels to let go of someone you really love for a long time just for them to be happy for a moment...I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong...One day you will look back and realize how you treated me and maybe, if you finally grew up you might actually feel bad about it..
.My broken heart bleeds not to forget forgive you
You are my only love my devious dream girl who bust me
Why still I love you deeply with all your spite and cruelty?

You can beat best actors by your deceiving wicked mask
My shattered mind sobs to hate you the worst in every life
My broken heart bleeds not to forget forgive you

You act as opportunist seductress to trap guys to wreck
A plea never to paralyze who just lives for you with trust
You are my only love my devious dream girl who bust me

You are sucking that blood to whom you are the world
Like a criminal butchering an innocent life who await you
Why still I love you deeply with all your spite and cruelty?
Love hurts when you break up with someone,Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea How you feel.I hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is still the same although I smile & seem carefree there is no one who misses you more than ME..

This poem is in the cascade form where each line of the first stanza is used in sequence as the ending line of succeeding Stanzas, line one ending the second, line two the third, line third the fourth… 


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kailash sharmaji for ur kind visit..pains of first love is unbearable when fails...GOD<3U

      Delete
  2. nice...first i really like the verse inside the picture up top...how do we really know what is going on with people....only in our relationships with each other do we get a glimpse...

    as to the first loves...oy...yes they stick with us...and we still bear the scars of those first forays into love...they play out in all our future relationships...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sincere thanks for going through my poem.First love never goes away..when 2 knowing people were loving happily suddenly the entry of an other who had a failed love goes on to ruin others by manipulating their minds is the cause of tragedy..GOD<3U

      Delete
  3. A sad and tragic occurrence too often experienced. I hope the speaker of this poem can move beyond it to a brighter day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much thanks for ur motivation.when some1 who v trust deeply cheats us bitterly under our very nose the pain is severe never to be healed so quickly,pray & hope the scars recover fast& no one is cheated in the name of luv.GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true—and very beautifully expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A heartrending piece, Adhi-- very beautifully penned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy to see u & love all ur poems..Thnx.pretending luv to fool a true lover for a long time wrecks the person, such things hurts alot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks ayala.nice to c u..one who cheats will also have a sad & tragic life at the end.

    ReplyDelete