Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Sweetest Song to make Us Smile :)


There was a beautiful Mother who loved me beyond all and went to Heaven leaving me all alone then a graceful Mom appeared giving me a double dose  of  true Mommy affection & care, wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me. I am still under her maternal wings & blessed as Mom’s love continues… Best buddies forever, mom and me a shoulder to cry on, secrets to share, Warm hearts and hands that really care. I thank you from the heart for all you've done for me and I bless the Lord for giving me the two best Moms there could be! Mommy, I love you for all that you do  ‘Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me so smile 'cause I love you the most on this Mother's Day & Every day…



  The sweetest song to make us smile
Most beautiful angel who is always mine
Mom the purest endless love of all

With Cascade of patience hears and bears us
No other person as mother can so truly love us
The sweetest song to make us smile

Her magical charm makes all things possible for us
Her mommy affection promises she is there for us
Most beautiful angel who is always mine

Her gracious eyes speaks a million dreams of us
Her kind heart rhymes ever with fondness for us
Mom the purest endless love of all
Dedicated to my Sweetest 2 Moms I Love you Sushama Amma & Beena Amma
HAPPIEST MOMMY DAY 


This poem is in the cascade form where each line of the first stanza is used in sequence as the ending line of succeeding Stanzas, line one ending the second, line two the third, line third the fourth… 

34 comments:

  1. smiles...mothers do hold that special place in our lives...and bring such comfort and security...i can relate tot he first as well...my wife lost her mom yet still the years they had together inform her life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is nothing greater than Mommy Love the truest& purest..Thanks Brian Miller.GOD<3U

      Delete
  2. Your love of your mother is so evident here--just lovely--and I happen to love this form--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Audrey..Home is where Mom is there..my one Mom is in Heaven& my other Mom is not staying with me they are my everything the sad part is i need my Mom with me coz both loves me truly & makes me feel great.GOD<3U

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smiles:)) Dana the loving mom,writer& teacher.GOD<3U

      Delete
  4. Brings tears to my eyes. Bless you my friend.. I have a mother in heaven too and miss her so much. Beautiful tribute.. God <3 you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie Swanson the sweet poet..loss of dear ones is the greatest loss especially when its a Special Mom.GOD<3U

      Delete
  5. such a beautiful ode to both your moms... love the closeness and honest emotions...a felt and heart touching write

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia happy to c u.. I love both my MOMS they r my Best friends..Smiles:))GOD<3U

      Delete
  6. i guess the world is deprived of more such women, such mothers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel lucky to have the best loving moms at 2 different time..smiles:))Deeps..GOD<3U

      Delete
  7. This is really beautiful. Moms are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heart of a home is a mother,Whose love is warm and true..Beautiful Smiles:))GOD<3U

      Delete
  8. Her magical charm makes all things possible for us
    Her mommy affection promises she is there for us
    Most beautiful angel who is always mine

    ....Very beautiful and touching lines..Mothers do have a special place in our lives..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the special joys in life,The big ones and the small,A mother's love and tenderness..Thanks Kailash sharmaji the superb hindi writer..GOD<3U

      Delete
  9. What a fitting tribute to someone amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mommys are great..
    no one's like them :)

    beautiful expression in above lines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody's quite like Mom.they are special in every way.Ya MOMS ARE GREAT.Jyoti smiles:))GOD<3U

      Delete
  11. Us mothers have earned this day.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/05/wordless-wednesday-my-freezer-post-i.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to a lovely Mom& writer..GOD<3U

      Delete
  12. this is beautiful :-) ... I too can't imagine my life without my mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr.Baishali Thanks:)) ya Life without mom is like Hell..moms r our best trustful friend..I love my 2 Moms coz they shower me with love at different stages of my life.GOD<3U

      Delete
  13. Thanks for joining me, your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to c u on my blog..SMILES:)GOD<3U

      Delete
  14. A very sweet and pure dedication for the love of Mother!
    Mom the purest endless love of all!!
    Beautiful!

    Even I have written a Poem for Mom:
    http://evergreenleaf.blogspot.in/2013/05/maa.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kislaya Smiles:)) Ya Mommy love is the sincerest who will never deceive us..GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
  16. Touching & beautiful..your love for Mothers is so evident! :)

    ReplyDelete