Thursday, October 16, 2014

( ♥She and me♥ )

She doesn't speak but She doesn't have to.I know in these moments when it's just her and me and nothing else that she truly soul-deep loves me.She isn't perfect but she is worth it. Every breath i breathe for the life i need and i know i might not deserve it but She loves me and it's simply amazing..Oh yeah She loves me just the way I am...


I am weary of wearing all the worries and weight of the world

In a room with no doors and windowless I lay grasping for air

There she came as a star so true to stop my sting of solitude
She raised my delight and spirit climbing jointly to the blissful blue sky
She poured coolness in me when down in the dumps driving away fear
Lovely days of she and me will never fade away in oblivion
For I have mesmerizing memories of she and me to remember in all eras
She is God’s little dazzling dewdrop came to fill my life with ecstasy
She and me played fought and learned like little naïve cheery kids
A magical musing music in her voice when she whispered to my ears
Untold fondness in her smile and a heaven in her eyes when she saw my face
A beautiful garden in her heart where eternal flowers of love bloomed for me
Lovely days of she and me will never fade away in oblivion
For I have mesmerizing memories of she and me to remember in all eras
 Thanks my Billionaire Beauty for loving me as your world and keeping your word 

She said I bet you don't remember me and i said only every other memory...
The person who loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason but whenever you are sad that person will fight with the world to end your sadness... 
                                                            (A cascade form of poetry & Sonnet…)

2 comments: