Monday, December 1, 2014

Micro poetry ( 25 poems with word limit only up to 17 words) - part 1



                                                                1
                                                        kiss of mom

Like the cool fragrant breeze
With buttery cream of love
The blissful beautiful kiss of mom
(15 words)

2
Writer
 Magician of mind playing with words
Writer using wand wisely
To create the reflection of life
(16 words)

3
                                                                    rose of love
Wrapping me in a rose of love
She withered like dry leaves
Soaking me in endless deluge
    (17 words)

                                                                                  4
she forgot
She whispered in my ears
To never leave me in tears
She forgot to remember her words
(17 words)


5
live and let live

End all discrimination
All are god’s beautiful creation
Live and let live
(12 words)

6
she vanished
She vanished in vain
Leaving me in pain
Filling romantic dreams to rain
(13 words)


7
Eternal companion
Never makes us lonely
Taking us to people places
Book the eternal companion
(13 words)

8
autumn leaves
Autumn leaves fell like flowers
Blossoming love in my heart
For her forever in every season
(16 words)


9
i waited
She skipped for lust
I begged for love
She acted I waited
(12 words)

10
equality
Ban rich Ban poor
Live like human beings
Holding equality and unity
(12 words)

11
my girl

My girl stole my heart
Never returned it back
Here I loll fading
(12 words)


                                                                                    12
 old true love

                                                 I loved her She loved me
She met a new guy
 Buried her old true love
(16 words)

13
mystery story

 Life and death
Unsolved mystery story
Bragging bright man still with no key
(13 words)

14
she left
She left I wept never slept
Lonely my heart felt
In life darkness crept
(14 words)

15
Modern Radha
 Past Krishna left Radha in tears
Modern Radha left Krishna in fears
What a change True love?
(17 words)

16
making green
Let seeds sprout
Making green the world over
For food and fresh air
(13 words)

17
rotting love

                                                    She slept with me
Now sleeps with someone
Is the sad story of rotting love
(15 words)

18
                                                 strawberry ice cream
                                            Like strawberry ice cream
She spread sweetness
She melted kissing me
(11 words)

19
she lied
She laughed I cried
She lied I loved
She played I prayed
                                                                            (12 words)

                                                                20
dewdrops 
Like dewdrops shining smiling
She welcomed me kissing
Keeping promises
(10 words)

21
first lover 
I am her first lover
I am her last lover
 When she returns tired of lust
(14 words)

22
souls can see
Iam in you you are in me 
our souls can see
our eyes are blind
(15 words)

23
beauty spoke
Beauty spoke her heart to me
I did not hear it
 I was blind deaf with love  
(17 words)    


24
Rape
Most devilish act
Unpardonable sin
Born in a beast’s organ to slit a human
(14 words)


25
Poem
Soul singing Heart whispering
Words from mind sprouting to poem
With hues of flowers touching life
(16 words)


6 comments:

  1. Excellent Adhi! You do have a way with words. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thoughts and emotions expressed in few words beautifully..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the depth in your words ... beautiful poems :-)

    ReplyDelete