Friday, November 7, 2014

You showed me what true love is


It’s not so easy to find a girl like her keep searching she is very rare
Among the myriad stars the brightest yet coolest twinkling for me
Of all the dewdrops of the crack of dawn she shines to smile longer for me
In garden of dreams like a rose without thorns she embraces not to wound me
 She in no way changes to circumstances but fell for one to cling closely to me
She is constant in her promise avoiding all masks all lies to be so true to me
Smiles my Billionaire Beauty for loving me as your world and keeping your word 
With my flaw too she is bold enough to hold my hands and walk with me
I wonder how I found my fairy queen bringing me back to my life to write with me
She can get a superstar instead of me with all her exuberance of prettiness and riches
My beauty queen she is incredibly simple full of modesty not a tint of arrogance
Never played with any heart to hurt and fooled none so entered my heart to heal it
She loves me from her teens still do so even a decade later to colour my days superbly
Thanks my Billionaire Beauty for loving me as your world and keeping your word

As she is so wealthy young and matchless
        I am so surprised by her unparalleled love for me!
                                                                                 (In the form of a sonnet) 

No comments:

Post a Comment